The Bronze Service is an inter-season peace of mind contract for absentee owners for 6 months, starting in June and running up to the beginning of the next winter ski season.
The cost is calculated on the size of the property.
Inter-season & Key Holding: June-November
- Monthly visits to check damage, vermin, water damage
- Flush toilets and fill sink and shower bends to prevent odours from drains
- Check post box, forward if necessary
- Carry out or oversee required maintenance (see details on Project Management Service)
- Order firewood and store it (cost of wood extra)